How do I access all Brite Curriculum Lessons?
Thanks for using Awana’s Brite Curriculum! We hope you have found these lessons and resources useful helpful in developing lifelong disciples of Jesus Christ.
To help you and your church determine if Brite is the right curriculum for your Sunday mornings, some Brite lessons have been made available to you at no charge. However, in order to access the rest of the material you will need to purchase access to it. More details and pricing options can be found using the links below:
If you have already purchased Brite OR are affiliated to church which has purchased Brite, please do the following:
- If you do not already have an awana.org user account created, please create one here
- If you are not logged in, try logging in here using your existing Awana username and password. (Don’t worry if you don’t remember your password, there’s a link to reset it if you need to)
- If you are logged in and still are unable to access all the material, there are a couple of things you can do:
- If you are a volunteer/leader, please reach out to the person in charge of the Awana programs at your church. To access Brite, your user account needs to be affiliated with a Brite church and they should be able to take care of this for you. Please provide them your name and email address. Once they have added you, you should receive an email to confirm your account and you should then have access. If you’re still having issues, please reach out to our customer care team at (866) 292-6227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are the person in charge of the Awana programs at your church, please confirm you have purchased Brite for your church. If you have already done this and are still unable to access, please reach out to our customer care team at (866) 292-6227 or email@example.com.