Thank you for purchasing an annual subscription to brite!
We are excited to partner in ministry with you as you pour into building the Greatest Generation of Resilient Disciples. God has been writing His unprecedented story through the ministry of Awana for 70 years, and we are so grateful to join with you as God works in your local community.
As you start your own brite story, we want to ensure you have all you need to hit the ground running. Here’s some important information to get you on your way. Your subscription to brite includes 12-months of access to a powerful discipleship tool that includes:
- Gospel focused teaching with Biblically sound lessons
- Digitally accessible curriculum and training
- Video clips kids will love
- Easy to use large & small group teaching resources
- Customizable, editable, and downloadable materials for both viewing and printing
- Additional lesson material including leader prep pages, supply lists, and leader tips
Start Using brite
Want to know how to start using brite? Thanks for asking. Let’s start here:
- To start using brite, go to britecurriculum.com
- To login, use the email that was used when purchasing brite.
- What’s your password? Well…
- …if you just created the account referenced above, it’s simple, use the password you just created.
- …if you used an existing Awana account to purchase, even simpler, use the password associated with that account.
- …if you don’t know or recall the password associated with the account, you can easily reset the password HERE.
How to Use brite
What’s next now that you’ve logged in to brite? Great question. Here’s some info to help you out:
- brite Quick Start Tool. Equip your leaders with this simple discipleship guide which includes tips for:
- brite SPOT. Use the brite Self-Paced Online Training tool to familiarize yourself with the available resources, including how to disciple kids in each age group, customizing the lessons for your families, and much more.
- How to Manage Access for your Leaders. If your login/account is listed with Awana as an Authorized Purchaser or Owner you can use MyAwana to validate the leaders affiliated with your church who will have access to brite. If needed, you can also invite new leaders here as well.
- How to Get Support/Contact Us. Still having problems or have questions? Feel free to contact our Awana Partner Care Team @ 866.292.6227. We are available M, T, Th, F – 8:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST & W – 10:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want you to know that your partnership is appreciated and is making an eternal impact. You are among hundreds of thousands of leaders around the world making sure more children hear the Gospel and engage in lifelong discipleship. As a non-profit organization, our mission and work are fueled by resource sales and generous donor partners. Feel free to visit us to learn more about opportunities to donate.